|• Julien 'Gollum' Frelat
Age: 25 years old
I am involved in the Emulation Scene since 1997. I was fascinated by emulators and I created an Emulation News site called Emu5Ever which is now discontinued.
I then created various handheld emulators over the past years as well as other neat projects. I usually try to make portable software and to manage teams of several coders.
Since a few time, I feel obsessed that Java could have a great potential in terms of emulator programming and I opened Java-Emu, a dedicated portal for such projects (including porting old PC games).
I am also the creator of MagicLight, a nice technology to make demos from commercial games and ROMs in general.
- Boycott, a portable Nintendo Gameboy mono and color emulator which is now discontinued
- NeoPocott, a portable SNK NeoGeo Pocket mono and color emulator
- BoycottAdvance, a portable Nintendo Gameboy Advance emulator
- BoycottAdvance Online, the online java counterparty of BoycottAdvance
- WonderScott Online, a WonderSwan mono and color emulator in Java
- Contributor to CottAGE, a work-in-progress generic arcade emulator in Java, managed by Erik Duijs
- Java-Emu, a java retrogaming and emulation portal with projects such as DoomCott (Doom port in java) and WolfCott (Wolfenstein 3-D port in java)
- Co-founder of this Emu-Celebs site
Massage, Genecyst, Rage, Callus, WinKawaks
SMS, GG, GBA, SNES
- SMS: Phantasy Star/Golvellius/Ys/Wonderboy In Monsterland/Wonderboy III
- GBA: Golden Sun
- PC: Starcraft
- GB: Tetris
- GG: Dr Robotnik Bean Machine
- NES: Super Mario Bros 3
- SNES: Super Mario World